In Ultra View, when an exception due date is set with a release condition, the default due date keeps showing until the release time is met.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log into Blackboard Learn Ultra Experience as an administrator
- Create and access a course > Create an assignment with a due date in the future
- Create a student user > Enroll this user in the course created in step 2
- Edit the assignment created in step 2 > Add an exception due date for the student created in step 3
- Set a release condition to the assignment created in step 2 to be shown in 10 minutes
- Log in as the student > Access the course created in step 2, and go to the assignment under Content Area
The assignment has the default due date set in step 2.Expected Behavior:
The assignment has the exception due date set in step 4.
7. Wait for the 10 minutes (release condition set in step 5 ) to pass
Observed Behavior: The assignment has the exception due date set in step 4.