In Ultra, when clicking on the next/previous attempt in a group assignment, the group's name does not change, but it retains the name of the previous group.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log into Blackboard Learn Ultra Experience as an administrator
- Navigate to System Admin > Courses
- Create an Ultra course through the option Create Course > New (or open an existing course)
- Enroll some students into the course
- Create 3 or more groups in the course
- Create a group assignment and assign the groups created above
- Use one student in each group to submit work in the group assignment
- Go to the Gradebook and open the assignment
- Navigate to the next/previous attempt using the right/left navigation arrows
- Look at the Group's name under the Feedback section on the right-hand side of the page
When attempting to navigate to another group using the arrows on the top bar, the name of the group is not updated; it keeps the name of the previous group.
The group name should be updated everywhere on the page, including the feedback section, when switching to another attempt using the navigation arrows.