In Ultra Course View, copied Gradebook columns from Original course are not added in Overall Grade in Ultra Course when the Column Information setting "Include this column in Grade Center calculations" Is Set as "No" in the Original Course.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log into Blackboard Learn as an Administrator or Instructor.
- In an Original Course, create Test and observe its Points value (10 points).
- Edit the Test Gradebook Column Information and set "Include this column in Grade Center calculations" as "No".
- In an Ultra Course, copy the Test created from the Original Course to this Ultra Course.
- Go to Gradebook configuration and set Overall Grade to display as "Points".
The Points (10 points) regarding the copied Test will not be added to the Overall Grade calculation in Ultra Course Gradebook. Expected Behavior:
The Overall Grade should consider the Points regarding the copied Test in Ultra Course.