Date Published: Mar 27,2019 Category: Product:Learn_BU; Version:Learn_BU Article No.: 000072057
Resource Type: Support Tools
Run by clients, Blackboard listservs provide a quick way to get your questions answered or make your opinions known. Sign up for the listserv most relevant to your needs and you’ll find independent answers to hundreds of Blackboard-related questions.
If you would like to join a new community discussion group, please visit the Blackboard Community Site.
These product-focused listservs deal primarily with Blackboard Learn and the Blackboard Academic Suite (including the Blackboard Learning System, Blackboard Community System, and Blackboard Content Systems.
- Bb Content System - A listserv hosted by Princeton University for Blackboard Content System users
- Blackboard SaaS List - A listserv hosted by Princeton University for users and potential users of SaaS
- UK BbUG List - Hosted by the JISC (Joint Information Systems Committee) for Blackboard users in the UK
System AdminstratorsThese listservs focus on tips, tricks, bug inquiries and analyses for System Administrators and tend to be more technical in nature.
- Blackboard Listserv (ASU) System Administrators Listserv - Hosted by Arizona State University; this listserv is the largest and most popular Blackboard-related listserv
- Blackboard Administrator Listserv - Additional listserv hosted by Arizona State University that is specifically for Blackboard Administrators